Are you looking for a new challenge and want to join one of the best digital agencies in Ireland?
Connector.ie is one of Ireland’s most progressive creative digital agencies specialising in connecting the digital and physical worlds. The team is based in the centre of innovation that is The Digital Hub.
Founded by Conor Lynch in 2009, Connector is a leading Irish digital business agency supporting clients as they face up to digital, social & mobile challenges and opportunities. We offer a wide range of specialist services for those who want to manage digital in-house or to outsource to a trusted partner.
We create ideas that turn into campaigns, campaigns that become content, content in social and digital media that generate awareness, positive sentiment, connections and great return on investment.
Connector is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team in Dublin and the following are current open opportunities. We are looking for a brilliant Digital Account Manager and a talented Digital Marketing Intern.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- This is a full time position based in our office in The Digital Hub in Dublin, Ireland.
- Salary negotiable based on experience.
- Regular training provided.
- Liaise with clients on digital marketing projects.
- Write briefs with detailed functionality specifications
- Brief and manage creative teams, and understand all processes and platforms.
- Responsible for the quality of service of all integrated campaigns across all channels including SEO, PPC, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Plan and write digital content to support the social media and online strategy, for each relevant audience and marketing channel (email, apps, website, social networks etc.)
- Manage internal marketing, communications and team training.
- Update online content via the content management systems (CMS), Hootsuite and email marketing platforms.
- Use customer insight to monitor visitor engagement and optimise content in line with customer requirements.
- Report on digital marketing campaigns, to show conversion rates and analytics on key goal conversions.
- Social media planning and management to include blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Responsibilities include copywriting, keyword strategy, link building & site architecture.
- Plan and implement customer research and using the findings to feed into the online strategy to support the business goals (growth, retention, engagement).
- Understand client objectives and alignment of the social strategy In addition to managing social media platforms for the client and build ongoing relationships.
- Present findings to key stakeholders to drive the social media strategy and engage key users.
- Identify new tools, including reporting tools to measure the activity.
- Manage company blogging to develop and influence key bloggers and “thought leaders”.
- Implement traditional and digital PR content writing for press releases and newsletters.
- Develop and plan social media content with key teams, write design briefs and brief designers.
- Manage copywriting, keyword strategy, link building, site architecture.
- Produce KPIs and insight to improve digital campaigns.
- Increase awareness of the brand, product and services both internally and externally through outreach and social media amplification.
- Manage aspects of the website content and help with keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical SEO and link-building best practices.
- Create internal content, including presentations emails, brochures and internal sales collateral.
- Own and manage the branding guidelines and check for compliance.
- Produce training and best practice guides to manage content and relevant systems.
- Delivering Training when necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Business, communications or digital qualification – Degree or higher.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Creative with passion for marketing across all platforms ie.website, video, photography and digital media.
- Confident in engaging with clients and making presentations.
- Pro-active to keep up to date with the company’s products, services and marketing campaigns.
- Willing to share knowledge and expertise, and guide other colleagues.
- Results focused with excellent project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Accuracy with attention to detail – excellent at proofreading.
- Not frightened to debate content – be customer’s voice!
- Keep up to date with all branding processes and guidelines.
Desirable Technical Experience
- Up to date with asset management and best practice.
- Understand regulatory requirements which impact content management for the website and external communications. i.e. eCommerce legislation, Data Protection etc.
- Experience of YouTube videos and customer engagement content.
- Experience in using CMS system and uploading data and basic HTML coding
- Some experience in design packages i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks
- Ability to use analytics to help with content management.
- Good knowledge of email, PPC, SEO & Social Media.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Digital Marketing to join the team immediately. This mission would suit a fanatic in the arts of digital and social media marketing. By joining our elite team you will gain industry experience with one of Ireland’s top digital specialists who offer a range of Digital, Social & Mobile services.
After your initiation to our brotherhood of ninja, you will work on internal projects and client work in the area of digital, social and mobile marketing. You will gain invaluable experience with website content management, blogging, community management, digital video, email marketing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, mobile media and much more! The student shall soon become the master…
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will already have the following:
- Degree in business, communications or technology;
- Some experience in digital marketing and social media;
- Good Presentation Skills;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English;
- A strong knowledge of Digital Marketing Metrics and Analysis is a plus;
- Martial arts skills not required (for now…)
This is an unpaid full time / part time junior position with considerable training but expenses will be covered. We are looking at a 8 to 12 weeks trial period before we promote the person to a full time salaried position. Commission on sales is available immediately if you can help us win new business. People eligible for JobBridge can apply through this program and should the candidate prove successful after the the 2-3 month period a full time salaried position will be offered.
To apply , contact us on email@example.com with your CV and details of your availability with Digital Marketing Internship or Digital Account Manager in the subject line.
If you are passionate about social media, online video, and everything in between you may be the one we are looking for!